Robert S. Papp
652 Brant Street
Phone: (519) 800-2342
I love biking myself but I think Windsor roads need to be changed to allow bikers to be safer. I own several bike including a three wheels bike to go to the market with my spouse and she rides with me all the time. To get more Windsorites out in the roads with bike I think we need safer areas to operate our bikes. If you ride a bike a bike in our streets now the average driver does not recognize the biker as a equal and cuts them off. The same thing happens with the motorcycles in our streets as well. I will bike to Council meeting all summer because I only ride about 10 blocks to city hall. Thanks for the questionnaire Steve I would like to ride more bike, I love riding my Schwinn Cruiser it’s a great comfortable bike.
1) What are your views on cycling in Windsor?
2) Do you own a bike? How often do you ride it?
3) Recent research shows that 65% of Windsorites have ridden a bike in the last year. What do you think can be done to get more windsorites cycling more often?
4) What do you think needs to be done to make Windsor more bicycle friendly?
5) What are your views on enforcing cycling laws in Windsor?
6) Are you willing to make a commitment to bike to at least 4 city council meetings per year, to lead by example?