1095 Lakeview Avenue
Phone: (519) 735-4439
1) What are your views on cycling in Windsor?
We should have more road lines for bike safety.
2) Do you own a bike? How often do you ride it?
3) Recent research shows that 65% of Windsorites have ridden a bike in the last year. What do you think can be done to get more windsorites cycling more often?
Advertise how much money they would save on gasoline, that usually gets peoples attention and motovates them.
4) What do you think needs to be done to make Windsor more bicycle friendly?
I would like to see a bike ride for charity, I am sure that would get more people to respect riders.
5) What are your views on enforcing cycling laws in Windsor?
The law should be enforced for the cyclists safety, with heavy fines if the law is broken.
6) Are you willing to make a commitment to bike to at least 4 city council meetings per year, to lead by example?
I could not make that promise.