3025 Claxton Court N8R 1P9
Phone: (519) 735-7922
1) What are your views on cycling in Windsor?
Hello. Cycling in Windsor is safe on our trails and not so safe on our city streets. Speeding cyclists on our sidewalks should be curtailed.
2) Do you own a bike? How often do you ride it?
I won a bike in a raffle, I rode it once, two years ago.
3) Recent research shows that 65% of Windsorites have ridden a bike in the last year. What do you think can be done to get more Windsorites cycling more often?
Until cyclists feel safe, cycling on our city streets will not increase by much – cycling on our trails is safe and should be encouraged.
4) What do you think needs to be done to make Windsor more bicycle friendly?
Being bike friendly comes with people feeling safe when they ride. We have a good selection of trails.
5) What are your views on enforcing cycling laws in Windsor?
Cyclists who ride through red lights and stop signs should be fined. They do not set good examples for the rest of us and young riders.
Cyclists, adults, who ride fast on sidewalks with no regard for pedestrians, should be fined.
6) Are you willing to make a commitment to bike to at least 4 city council meetings per year, to lead by example?
No – I will not be riding a bike downtown from my home on the east side.