246 St. Rose N8S 1X2
Phone: (519) 817-9601
1) What are your views on cycling in Windsor?
We have some beautiful trails that are heavily utilized by residents but many people tell me they are hesitant to ride on our streets.
2) Do you own a bike? How often do you ride it?
Yes, I do own an old Mercier which I enjoy riding on the Ganatchio Trail on a regular basis.
3) Recent research shows that 65% of Windsorites have ridden a bike in the last year. What do you think can be done to get more windsorites cycling more often?
Make it safe, make it enjoyable and more people will cycle. I also think that connecting our trails throughout the region would be fantastic.
4) What do you think needs to be done to make Windsor more bicycle friendly?
I am looking forward to the “Bike Friendly City” evaluation, I think they will give us some good tips on how to move forward and enhance what has been done so far.
5) What are your views on enforcing cycling laws in Windsor?
I think its VERY important……review them, update them if necessary, make them known, then make sure you enforce them.
6) Are you willing to make a commitment to bike to at least 4 city council meetings per year, to lead by example?
No, I cant make that commitment.