These questions are too general for non cyclists such as myself. I will forward to you my responses to specific questions from another cycling group.
[Editor's note: The responses to questions from another group will not be posted here. We do not have access to responses from other candidates to thoses questions.]
1) What are your views on cycling in Windsor?
2) Do you own a bike? How often do you ride it?
3) Recent research shows that 65% of Windsorites have ridden a bike in the last year. What do you think can be done to get more windsorites cycling more often?
4) What do you think needs to be done to make Windsor more bicycle friendly?
5) What are your views on enforcing cycling laws in Windsor?
6) Are you willing to make a commitment to bike to at least 4 city council meetings per year, to lead by example?