11250 Wyandotte Street East
Phone: (519) 817-1045
1) What are your views on cycling in Windsor?
we have ideal riding conditions for cycling in Windsor.
2) Do you own a bike? How often do you ride it?
yes at least once a week
3) Recent research shows that 65% of Windsorites have ridden a bike in the last year. What do you think can be done to get more windsorites cycling more often?
5) What are your views on enforcing cycling laws in Windsor?
enforcement is important if the majority of taxpayers agree to it.
6) Are you willing to make a commitment to bike to at least 4 city council meetings per year, to lead by example?
yes, I will even do 1/2 of all the meetings
My platform during this campaign for ward 7 is the creation of more bike lanes especially on Riverside drive and any new roads in our city. I would like to connect the Ganacho Trail to the Ambassador bridge. This is a win win situation for Windsorites.