#1-1768 Northway N9B 3M2
Phone: (519) 817-0189
1) What are your views on cycling in Windsor?
I am very supportive of a healthy lifestyle while doing our part for the environment. Cycling in Windsor is great way to accomplish both of these aspects and it has a positive impact on our community.
2) Do you own a bike? How often do you ride it?
Yes, I own a Canondale bike and during my normal schedule I ride it two or three times a week.
3) Recent research shows that 65% of Windsorites have ridden a bike in the last year. What do you think can be done to get more Windsorites cycling more often?
4) What do you think needs to be done to make Windsor more bicycle friendly?
Our city should ensure we have safe bicycle lanes placed along city roads and trails. Further investments in bike paths are also essential to encourage and foster more cyclists activity in Windsor. This is an initiative I favor and can support on Council when given the opportunity.
5) What are your views on enforcing cycling laws in Windsor?
It is important to ensure our roads are safe for both cyclists and motorists. Sharing the road and making sure it is done in a safe and lawful way is the job of the police and by-law officers where applicable. The first step is enforcement and educating the public on these laws.
6) Are you willing to make a commitment to bike to at least 4 city council meetings per year, to lead by example?
Yes, I have used my bike to get to and from work before and will continue to do so at the very least four times a year.