1) What are your views on cycling in Windsor?
Cycling is a healthy way to exercise.
2) Do you own a bike? How often do you ride it?
I do own a bike and I also periodically ride it on the riverfront bike trails from Windsor West to the downtown and back.
3) Recent research shows that 65% of Windsorites have ridden a bike in the last year. What do you think can be done to get more Windsorites cycling more often?
More bike trails and lanes are definitely needed in the city. Bike lanes are very important and more are needed throughout the city. This would perhaps get more people to start cycling.
4) What do you think needs to be done to make Windsor more bicycle friendly?
Bike clubs, more designated cycling areas where cars cannot access.
5) What are your views on enforcing cycling laws in Windsor?
There should be tighter enforcement involving cycling lanes, and breach of these lanes by vehicles. Could also have a designated person on the road to enforce this bylaw.
6) Are you willing to make a commitment to bike to at least 4 city council meetings per year, to lead by example?
I would love to bike to at least 4 council meetings. I enjoy the exercise along with the freedom of cycling in our city.