A Bike Friendly Windsor Essex member has reported a stolen bike. Here are the details:
- Rocky Mountain Oxygen
- 17.5” frame, black in colour
- Rigid, non-suspension fork
- Mavic disc brake wheels with quick release skewers
- Shimano hydraulic brakes
- Shimano rapid fire shifters
- Rocky Mountain flat aluminum handle bar with grey grips
- Easton seatpost, old seat taped up with black electrical tape
- Special ‘clipless’ pedals called Candy, grey in colour
- Cateye wireless computer
- Red Bike Friendly Windsor bell
- Rear red blinking light
Stolen from FreshCo at Tecumseh & McDougall. Cut through two locks to take it.
If found, hold for police. A police report has been made and serial number sent to them. Reward if found and given back.
Contact – Tony Chau @ 519-996-7859 or email@example.com
If anyone in Windsor has a bike stolen, let BFWE know and we’ll spread the word. Hopefully we can help get it recovered. Always lock your bike, and try to secure it with two locks of different types (although, as in this case, that still doesn’t keep your 100% safe).